If you love food, comics and fandom, New York Comic Con has a special treat for you this New York Super Week. Some of the biggest names in New York City restaurants are offering up special items you can only get during New York Comic Con (NYCC). Serendipity3, Eataly, Two Boots Pizza, No. 7 Sub and CourtyardMarriott Central Park are all releasing special items for the week of NYCC.
- No. 7 Sub is offering it “Fight to Win” Guardian Sub at all three locations, as well as a 10% discount for those rocking a NYCC badge.
- Serendipity 3 will offer a Super-dipity Frrrozen Hot Blue Chocolate with “mountains of whipped cream” and red, white and blue star sprinkles.
- Eatly will offer a free Dr. Cone-Evil mini gelato cone, filed with Nutella and rolled in hazelnuts with the purchase of their Nutella CrepeCrusader (aka any Nutella crepe on their menu during their regular Nutella Bar Hours (10am-11:00pm). Show your badge to get the deal.
- Two Boots Pizza will offer up their signature pizza and Courtyard Marriot are creating 3 delicious cocktails from The Fantastic Pour: Blackberry Basil Collins, The Tonic Book and a Secret Identity variation of The Modern. All these drinks will be served at The Bistro at Central Park.
- Wikia will bring back their Wikia Fantasy Food Trucks, service Nuka-Cola from Fallout, Cookie Cat from Cartoon Network’s Steven Universe, Mabel Juice from Disney’s Gravity Falls, and Greedy Milk from Warframe. There will also be Critical Rolls from Geek and Sundry.
- Brooklyn Defender IPA is the Official Beer of New York Super Week and New York Comic Con.
- In addition, many restaurants will offer special discounts for NYCC attendees, so make sure to bring your badge with you when you explore the city.
Be prepared; this is going to rock.