What’s your super power? Bravery, Energy, Honesty, Industry, Enthusiasm, Persistence or Fear? Come by Booth #1760 at NYCC for IAmElemental and find out. This company promotes healthy styles of action figures to promote strength of character for girls (and boys too!). At the booth, you will be able to take a look at the Series 1 Courage figures, which were recently named by TIME Magazine as one of the “25 Best Inventions of 2014.”
The booth also has a few special offers and Panels for NYCC:
• GOLD HONESTY: Just for NYCC attendees, IAmElemental’s popular winged Honesty action figure from Series1/Courage is available in a metallic gold colorway for $12. Only 250 figures will be available each day. Pre-order this exclusive limited edition Gold Honesty at IAmElemental.com for pick-up at Booth #1760
• BRAVERY BY ANNIE WU: Another NYCC exclusive: a limited edition 16×20” poster, BRAVERY by Annie Wu, the artist behind Black Canary, Hawkeye, Batgirl Beyond, and Archie. This is the first run, and only 250 were produced. Available exclusively at Booth #1760 for $20.
• PINK BRAVERY: Debuting at NYCC and for sale at Booth #1760 and in our online store, Bravery goes metallic pink to support breast cancer research. This limited edition Pink Bravery from Series 1/Courage comes paired with a set of ten 5×7 greeting cards by female comic, graphic novel, and animation artists for $25. All profits will go directly toUNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
• COURAGE CORE POWER: Making her debut at NYCC, meet our 6.5” Courage figure, a fusion of all Elements in Series 1/Courage. She features more than 30 (yas, 30!) points of articulation and includes removable accessories including a helmet, armor, flaming Energy sword and Courage shield. We’re taking pre-orders now at $24.99; she ships in early November.
• UNWomen/HeForShe: IAmElemental is proud to partner with our friends at UNWomen/HeForShe, a solidarity movement for gender equality that brings together one half of humanity in support of the other, for the benefit of all. Every visitor to our ComicCon booth who commits to the UNWomen/HeForShe initiative will be entered to win one of our many giveaways. And don’t miss our panel discussion with HeForShe and special guests, “A (Wo)man’s World: Closing the Gender Gap in Pop Culture” in Room 1B03 on Sunday, October 11, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
• WORKSHOP: BAM! POW! Create Your Own Superhero: The IAmElemental team will help kids of all ages create superhero characters and lay out a storyboard to start creating their very own comic at this family event. Bring the kids to Family HQ – 1C01 on Saturday, October 10, 1:45-2:45 p.m.