We’re having a competition!
Welcome to the ultimate exercise in evil laughter! We at FangirlNation want to recognize all of the hard work that goes into developing a good evil laugh, to recognize it as the art form it is. We want to hear what you can do! And we want to know how it stacks up against other laughs—something we’re sure you will find valuable as you work on your schemes.
So, just how does this work?
- Record yourself laughing and upload a 20 second to 2 minute clip onto YouTube so we can embed it, or email it to us at email@example.com so we can upload it.
- Be sure to let us know your name and current title. Aliases accepted.
- Come back when the competition is over to listen to the different laughs.
- Vote and get your minions to vote. The polls will be open for one week—that’s seven days.
- We realize that many supreme evils are still at a stage where anonymity is important. For those people, we suggest full face masks, hiding behind something, or holding an item before your face.
Send your entries in to firstname.lastname@example.org OR on Twitter to @FGNMag between now (February 24), and the end of the competition. They will be put up and voting will commence the following week and run for one week.
A villain needs to choose whether to giggle maniacally, cackle, snicker, or roar. Then, the laugh need to practice. This kind of thing doesn’t come easily, you know. The best villains have been working on it since the were in diapers. The villainous laugh is a trademark, a sign that lets others know just how evil you are and an indulgence, something for you to do in the privacy of your own fortress when you’ve fooled all those simpletons into falling for your cunning plan.
We’re sure you have one ready! It’s time to show the world!
The winner will receive world wide infamy plus the title “The chiefest and most worthy supreme menace, terror of all who hear” and will be memorialized, laugh and all, on our brand-new Wall of Fame.
May the worst villain win!
A little inspiration….