Beloved Readers and Fangirls Everywhere:
Do you love comic books, video games, books, anime, and film? So do we! We are looking for people to write for FangirlNation and help take on our rather recent large influx of review materials.
What are we looking for:
- Women of all creeds, colors, sexual orientations, faiths, and communities. The more variety, the more respectful viewpoints, the better.
- Women from all over the United States, or even other countries. Often we can get you in with a press pass to your local conventions, and are happy to do so in return for coverage of the event.
- Writers who can and do write. We don’t require you have to experience, but we would love to see a 300 word writing sample on something you’re passionate about.
It’s an even bigger bonus if:
- You love anime or manga and want to write about it
- You love video, board, or card games and want to write about them
- You have video recording or editing skills and want to help us build our Youtube base
- You are interested in reading Science Fiction or Fantasy
- Are up to date on recent Fan news and want to help us cover it
We are a labor of love site, and as such do not currently offer monetary compensation for articles. We do, however, provide review materials, request press passes, and (if you’re in New York of Los Angeles) can get you seats at early movie screenings and into special events.
If you’re interested in coming to write with us, please email a writing sample to [email protected] and a short description of yourself and your interests.
We look forward to you joining us.