The tickets for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story are now on sale. You can buy an ordinary ticket anywhere tickets are sold, or you can go for a more elaborate ticket plus as many theaters offer sweepstakes and/or limited amounts of swag to go with the ticket.
The most extravagant of these is the limited-edition Ultimate Ticket from Regal Theaters for fans who are sure they will love the movie. At $100 a piece and with a limit of 1,000 tickets, the Ultimate Ticket allows the purchaser to see the movie once a day in the Regal theaters for the entirety of the film’s run. You know, so’s to get all the dialog memorized before anyone else does. These are personalized, engraved tickets, so the holder can keep them forever (and can’t share them with friends or family). The Ultimate Ticket is only sold through corporateboxoffice.com/
Less dramatic but still more than a ticket are the:
- Alamo Drafthouse glass: a limited Rogue One collectible Mondo-designed glass featuring artwork by Martin Ansin, only at participating locations.>
- AMC: See the film in IMAX at AMC theaters on 12/18, 12/25, and 1/1 and receive an exclusive Rogue One mini-poster, while supplies last. Collect a new poster each week.
- ATOM Get tickets to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Atom Tickets and receive access to exclusive gear only available on the Atom Tickets app.
- CINEMARK Get an exclusive mini-poster at first showings on Cinemark XD screens.
- DOLBY: Attend showings on 12/15 at Dolby Cinema at AMC locations to receive a mini-print of the Dolby Rogue One poster.
- FANDANGO: Buy tickets now for your chance to win a sweepstakes for a U-wing model — signed by Rogue One: A Star Wars Story director Gareth Edwards.
- IMAX: Get a mini-version of the IMAX Rogue One poster at first showings across the country. Find participating locations
- REGAL: See the film in IMAX at Regal theaters on 12/15, 12/24, and 12/31 and receive an exclusive Rogue One collectible ticket — a different ticket for each day — while supplies last.
Whatever you do, don’t buy an over-priced, scalped ticket on eBay or wherever they are undoubtedly being sold. It’s not worth it!
Take a deep breath. You can do this.