My goodness is it already February?! I had all these cosplay plans and ideas and…well, it seems time go away from me. So, to make up for those lost moments we at FGN are putting on a cosplay call!
That’s right! We want to see YOUR group cosplays. What is a group cosplay? Our definition is simple: you must include MORE THAN one cosplayer in your photo. That’s it! We just want to see you with your friends cosplaying your hearts out!
So HOW do you submit your photo(s)? We’re glad you asked! Here are the guidelines for submission…
- 1-3 Mid to High Resolution images may be submitted.
- Submission(s) MUST include more than one cosplayer per image.
- Submission(s) MUST include Photographer AND Cosplayer Credits.
- Please include a short blurb about the cosplay.
- Send submissions to: [email protected]
- Cosplay Group: Magic Knight Rayearth
- Photographer: http://orangeslicemedia.com/
- Cosplayers: ThermoCosplay and StevieSpade Cosplay
- This was our first time wearing these outfits; we worked together on the armor using measured patterns and EVA foam. We each made our own gems out of resin (we used candy molds and other rounded objects to create the large dome gems). These were worn to Saboten 2016 where we learned…
#1: Wearing polyester based clothing in the middle of the Arizona summer was NOT a great decision.
#2: Doing a photoshoot in the middle of the day is great for lighting but not for people 🙁
#3: Being in a group is AWESOME!
We are accepting submissions until May 2017 and plan on featuring groups weekly. We look forward to seeing your submissions!