Dynasty Feud is giving you some creeps and thrills this year with a new addition to their Smash Brothers-Style Brawling game.
Developed by Kaia Studios, the game is an endless feud between eight unique dynasties over multiple time periods, backgrounds, and with different ways to fight. You can play with friends or in random battles with up to four players.
The Night Party DLC releases a colorful group of characters who come together at a midnight rave party. Misunderstood by society, you may recognize some of the archetypes.
Here’s some of the new characters:
David N. “The Werewolf”
* Since he’s unable to control his beastly transformation, timing is of the essence when using him in battle.
* In human form, he’s a slow and below average melee fighter; in wolf form, he’s fast, deadly, and mobile.
Donald “The Duke”
* Donald is one of the best melee fighters in Dynasty Feud; he’s lightning fast and has good reach.
* When struck, Donald turns into a bat with the ability to fly away and live to fight another day.
Mr. T “The Pharaoh”
* Mr. T’s initial sarcophagus form is cumbersome – making him an easy target … but it can occasionally prove effective in battle.
* When out of his sarcophagus, Mr. T. is a versatile long-range fighter with good mobility.
Jekyll “The Grad Student”
* In his ordinary grad student form, Jekyll can use a limited number of potions that allow him to play mind tricks on his opponents.
* When transformed, Jekyll is a mighty melee fighter who can also go berserk.
Zack “The Zombie”
* Zack can easily surprise his opponent by detaching and throwing his own head (!)
* While his body is headless, Zack is incapable of moving but can withstand any attacks; his head, however, can still get hit – so beware of headshots.