Getting a ticket to San Diego Comic-Con is like a sport. Getting a ticket and a hotel room is even more difficult. IDW and Traveling Stories, however, want to make the nerd experience of a lifetime a reality for you.
Traveling Stories, a nonprofit organization that empowers kids to fall in love with reading, and IDW have teamed up to bring awareness to the charity. For a $10 donation, you are able to enter for 10 chances to win the following
● Two 4-day passes to sold-out Comic-Con®
● Airfare for 2 within the continental U.S.
● Four nights stay at the Wyndham Bayside in San Diego Gaslamp district
● An exclusive tour of the San Diego Comic Art Gallery with Ted Adams, CEO of IDW
● Airport pickup and shuttle to the gallery, and then to the hotel
If you don’t have a ticket to San Diego Comic-Con and want to help out kids, this is a great opportunity.
“I’ve always been an avid reader, even when I was little. I’m excited that through this sweepstakes we’re able to raise the funds needed to give kids in underprivileged areas the same literary experience I was lucky enough to have,” said Ted Adams, Founder & CEO of IDW Publishing.
“Anyone who does not have tickets to San Diego Comic-Con® would be crazy to not enter this sweepstakes! It’s a full and complete package including a cool tour of the Comic Art Gallery with me,” said Emily Moberly, Founder and CEO of Traveling Stories.
You can donate and enter at bit.ly/comic-con-sweeps